Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake

My Recipe:
1.  Place the following ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
  • peanut butter
  • 2 bananas
  • 2% milk
  • chocolate ice cream
2.  Select Frozen Desserts
3.  Press Start.
4.  Allow machine to complete programmed cycle.

I made this recipe immediately after I made homemade peanut butter (for a recipe on how to make that, check out this link.).  After making the peanut butter, I had a hard time scooping all of it out of the Vitamix container.  Instead of worrying about wasting it, I made this milkshake.  I am not sure exactly how much peanut butter remained, but it was a pretty good amount.


This recipe tasted delicious.  It went really well with the peanut butter I had just made as well.  This is definitely my favorite thing that I have made so far and I am already planning to make it again.  It is easy and tastes great, so try it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Inspires me- think I'll try it tonight, by using base of homemade peanut butter you linked. I finally took the plunge & bought a Vitamix abt 6 months ago (after coveting it for a long while) & am enjoying exploring the various delectables that can be created. I love the recipe book that came w/ it but prefer hearing about real people's accounts who have tried their hand at these recipes themselves & have shared their results, as you have. Thanx for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete